Increasing material costs, conservation of natural resources and advanced automation technologies are just some of the challenges facing builders and construction companies around the world. Pentair applies inventive problem-solving to provide today's constructors with end-to-end solutions for residential, commercial, institutional, governmental, and industrial projects. Across a range of needs, including water management and fire protection, and enclosures and heating applications, Pentair has the focused knowledge, history and experience to successfully partner with key project stakeholders to bring long-term value to facility owners.
Pentair strives to be at the forefront of developing, designing, installing and maintaining heat, flow, water and environmental management applications for capital projects.
- Standard RO and UV systems for point-of-entry or point-of-use water requirements
- Advanced water reuse systems that promote water conservation throughout a commercial facility
- Water pumps for fire protection and HVAC equipment
- A complete line of sump, effluent and sewage pumps for wastewater removal and drainage
- Pumps for commercial water needs such as pools, water features, and fountains, as well as sump, effluent, and sewage pumps for wastewater removal and drainage
- Pipeline systems, including the associated fittings and components or for isolation valves and pumps to meet project specifications (DI, ABS, PE or PVC)
- Integrated enclosure solutions such as utility junction, weatherproof, or panel enclosures, along with specialty solutions with integrated fans or perforated panels that enable time and labor savings
- Valves to manage the flow of water, including automatic control, backflow preventer, manual isolation, automated isolation, or simple check valves
- Valves for multiple HVAC and temperature control applications across the commercial construction industry
- Surface heating technologies for snow melting, roof and gutter de-icing, floor heating, and pipe-freeze protection.
- Water leak detection systems designed to protect offices, hotels, museums, computer rooms, data centers or other commercial buildings from property damage and data loss
- Air Quality Control