A Lifetime of Performance at an Economical Price
Our lube-free valves have excellent flow characteristics and are manufactured to strict quality standards. They never require lubrication. Constructed of durable CPVC or PVC*, they provide a lifetime of superior performance at a great price. All of our valves are easily installed and simple to use. When paired with our valve actuators, they're the perfect solution for fully automated operation.
- Maintenance-free PTFE coated diverter seal
- Optimum positive-seal
- High flow rate
- Fiberglass reinforced handle
- Withstands pressure up to 150 psi
- Used for diverting, shut-off or mixing applications
- Accepts 1 1/2 in., 2 in., and 2 1/2 in. PVC plumbing
- Field-adjustable stop positions
- Plumbed with inlet at any port
- Designed to work with most industry standard actuators
*Note: PVC Valves not recommended for climates that can reach air temperatures of over 104°F.