FullFlo® Diverter and Check Valves 2 1/2 in and 3 in
2-way, 3-way and Check
Our larger FullFloXF 2-way, 3-way and check valves provide higher flow rates and produce much lower water pressure drop. These valves are ideal for diverting, shutoff, or mixing applications. The polytetraflouroethylene (PTFE) composite diverter seal requires no lubrication. Field-adjustable stops ensure precise positioning while simplifying use, and the extra wide diverter offers superior sealing when used with actuators. The check valves have a gray flapper that makes it easy to see when the valve is open or closed.
- Valve available in CPVC for maximum heat resistance.
- Optimum positive-seal
- Maximum flow rate, low head loss
- Accepts 2-1/2 in. and 3 in. PVC plumbing
- Field-adjustable stop positions
- Designed to work with most industry standard actuators