Pentair Channel Partner Brand Guidelines
FOLLOW PENTAIR AND SHARE PENTAIR CONTENT
We encourage you to share content created by Pentair from our official channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter. An up-to-date listing of the official Pentair sites can be found in the footer of Pentair.com. By multiplying the channels where Pentair solutions are visible, we all benefit!
SHARE YOUR OWN PENTAIR STORIES
If you have a great story about a Pentair solution, please feel free to share it.
- Always use Pentair AND the subbrand or product line name together in the first mention, e.g., Pentair Everpure, Pentair Hypro, Pentair Sta-Rite. On platforms that embrace large numbers of hashtags, please consider using the brand name as a hashtag as well (#pentairmyers).
- Tag Pentair (@Pentair) so that we are alerted to your success story (so that we can share it too!), and use hashtags (#pentair) on platforms that utilize them.
- Link to pages on Pentair.com when possible or appropriate while referencing Pentair .
Because Pentair is a publicly traded company and is subject to securities and disclosure laws as well as regulations on how, what and when information about Pentair may be communicated to the public we ask the following:
DO share our official posts, but do not use the photos or video and claim it as your own business content
DON’T take our logo or our branding and add them to your own photos
DON’T use the word Pentair or any Pentair product brand in your social media handle (the name of your social media account)
- Please remember to respect launch dates of new Pentair products and initiatives and not share information prematurely
- Stay away from saying Pentair products are smarter/faster/higherperforming compared to competitors in social media postings. There are regulations for companies like Pentair against making competitive claims without the proper substantiation.