DOE Lunch & Learn Presentations from Pentair
The United States Department of Energy (US DOE) has mandated that certain pump categories must meet a minimum energy conservation standard. A new performance metric, Pump Energy Index - PEI of 1.00 or less, is required to comply with the standard. The deadline for compliance is January 27, 2020.
Pentair is offering a series of Lunch and Learn presentations to help consultants, specifying engineers and Pentair authorized distributors.
- Learn more about these requirements.
- Gain better understanding of the types of pumps impacted.
- Explore best practices for installation and maintenance.
Pump Lunch & Learn Presentation Options
- Pump Basics
- Pump Installation and Maintenance
- US Department of Energy (US DOE) 2020 Requirements
- Now Available! Encompass Pump Selection Tool Overview
Once registered, a Pentair Sales Representative will be in contact to coordinate the presentation accordingly.