QC7I DIO manifold design integrates two independent systems (primary and secondary) into one manifold configuration providing two distinct water qualities, one for fountain and one for ice. Small system footprint is easy to install and service.
7CLM Primary System:
- Reduces chloramines, chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain carbonation
- Submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Helps protects drink system seals, gaskets, pumps and tubes from chloramines damage
7SI Secondary System:
- Utilizes depth filtration and proprietary Fibredyne™ media for superior dirt-holding capacity
- Reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale buildup from dirt and dissolved minerals (as tested by Everpure)
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity (as tested by Everpure)
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale which can result in clogging of distribution lines, malfunction of probes,floats, pumps, solenoids and valves, and higher energy consumption
- NSF Certified under NSF / ANSI standards 42 & 53.
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Chloramines reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Particulate reduction
- Scale control
- Slime reduction
- Turbidity reduction