EV9328-74 Pentair Everpure Coldrink 4-7FC Filtration System
Our Coldrink-FC System is ideal for foodservice operations with high water usage for beverage and ice. Its 7FC Filter is a quick-change, balanced cartridge designed for optimum performance in varying water qualities. It also helps those drinks retain their carbonation and protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Fibredyne submicron carbon block technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 0.2** micron in size by mechanical means*
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Proprietary Fibredyne™ II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- 20" prefilter reduces dirt and particulates
- Manifold features water shut-off, flushing valve, inlet and outlet pressure gauges
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Validated by ISO 17025 accredited lab for 99.999% reduction of Pseudomonas diminuta following the ASTM F838-05 protocol for the validation of 0.2 μm sterilizing grade filters.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Particulate reduction
Back to top of page