Main Content Starts Here
EV9325-03 Pentair Everpure Insurice Triple-I20002 Filtration System
Delivers premium quality water for ice applications. Reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale buildup from dirt and dissolved minerals**. Design specifically for use when higher capacity filtration is needed.
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Proprietary Micro-Pure® II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life
- 20" prefilter reduces dirt and particles
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity**
- Manifold features water shut off, flushing valve and outlet pressure gauge
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Scale reduction/control as tested by Everpure.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Particulate reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Scale control
Back to top of page