Call now to speak with a home water expert.
Know Exactly What’s In Your Water
Did you know water quality can vary by state, city, zip code, or even home-to-home on your street? At Pentair, we offer cutting-edge water solution technologies. From water softeners to whole home water filters, we have high-performance products to solve your unique home water problems.
You might have hard water if you experience scale buildup, spotted glassware, or have dry, itchy skin or dull and brittle hair. And, up to 85% of homes in the U.S. have hard water1…do you?
Chlorine is commonly used to treat home water for parasites, bacteria, and viruses. But, when used in higher doses, it can leave behind a signature foul taste and odor.
Lead is a heavy metal that can affect any human’s health and well-being, even when ingested in small doses.
Red or orange water coming from your faucet or staining on your sinks could be an indication of high levels of iron in your water.
Better Water. Your Way.
Whether you'd like to invite us into your home or prefer a contactless phone or virtual consultation, we're here to help deliver the water confidence you deserve. Begin your journey to better water today. Call us now or complete the form above to speak with a home water expert designed to solve your unique water challenges.
What to expect during your in-home consultation
A Pentair Water Solutions local water expert will arrive in a fully customizable mobile retail center – complete with a water testing station and sample showroom. You’ll receive a free water diagnosis, enjoy a one-on-one review of your unique home water challenges, and understand the custom selection of products designed for your unique water challenges.
- Request an in-home water consultation.
- A Pentair home water expert will contact you to schedule your free water diagnosis and consultation.
- A Pentair Water Solutions local water expert will complete an inspection of your water-using appliances and plumbing to visually assess any potential water damages, and complete your free water diagnosis on-site.
What to Expect with a Phone or Virtual Consultation
Enjoy a contactless consultation via phone or video-chatting software. A Pentair Water Solutions home water expert will ask you a series of questions to help identify what’s in your water and offer a custom selection of products designed for your unique water challenges.
- Request a phone or virtual water consultation
- A Pentair home water expert will contact you at the phone or email provided in the form to schedule a phone or virtual consultation.
- During your appointment, a Pentair Water Solutions home water expert will ask you a series of questions to help identify what’s in your water and offer a custom selection of products designed for your unique water challenges.
*In-home consultations are only available in select markets. Speak to a Pentair Water Solutions representative to find out if an in-home consultation is available for you.