Challenger® High Pressure Pool and Spa Pump
Increased Flow Rates and High Efficiency for Demanding Applications
Single-speed Challenger pumps are designed specifically for applications requiring higher pressure operation to feed multiple needs beyond pool water circulation, such as spa jets, in-floor cleaning systems and decorative water features like waterfalls and fountains. Pump components are made from custom-molded thermoplastic for superior strength and durability.
- Standard 2-in. suction and discharge ports permit maximum operating efficiency
- Extra-large strainer basket extends time between cleanings
- Transparent strainer pot lid with comfortable handle provides easy access to strainer basket
Diffuser and impeller provide excellent high-pressure performance for all types of demanding installations
- One-bolt stainless-steel clamp removes easily to provide quick access for any required service
Power end can easily be removed for service or winterizing without disturbing piping or pump support base
- No tool required for removing thumbscrew drain plugs for draining and winterizing
- Internal components and 2-in. ports are designed to provide rapid priming and quiet operation
- Pumps and replacement motors that are single speed and one (1) Total HP or greater cannot be sold, offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California, Title 20 CCR sections 1601-1609.