- Water and dissolved salt flow through the generator cell.
- Through electrolysis it is converted into chlorine.
- Chlorinated water is returned to the pool. Once the chlorine has finished purifying the pool of contaminants, it reverts back into salt and the cycle repeats.
With IntelliChlor, you can choose from one of five sanitizing levels. Just push the button, and you’re done. Plus, IntelliChlor eliminates the need to buy, carry, store and handle chlorine. It also means no more spills, odor, stinging eyes or irritated skin.
Pure Chlorine. None of the Drawbacks.
No more spills, odor, stinging eyes or irritated skin
No more bleached out bathing suits
No more buying, carrying, storing or handling chlorine
IntelliChlor seamlessly interfaces with Pentair automation systems. If you are adding automation and a chlorine generating system at the same time, opt for a Pentair IntelliTouch® or EasyTouch® Control System with built-in IntelliChlor for ultimate convenience and savings.
- IntelliChlor Power Center Installation and User's Guide (IC60, IC40 and IC20) (English)
- IntelliChlor Flow Switch Replacement Kit Installation Guide English
- IntelliChlor Electrolytic Cell Acid Cleaning Kit Instructions English
- IntelliChlor Installation and Users Guide Italian
- IntelliChlor Installation Guide - Spanish Spanish
- IntelliChlor Quick Start Guide and Tips English
- IntelliChlor Owners Manual Version 3 units after Nov 2011 English
- IntelliChlor Owners Manual Version 2 units before Nov 2011 English
- IntelliChlor Salt Chlorine Generator Model IC15 Installation Users Guide English French