EZ REEL™ Lane Line Storage
A traversing guide block and lead screw mechanism that makes reeling lane lines fast and organized every time
Fully integrated onto new or existing robust and well know Paragon lane reels, the traversing guide block automatically moves in each direction with the rotational movement of the reel keeping lane lines neat and orderly, preventing clumping and tangles.
- Designed and manufactured exclusively in collaboration with Reel Simple Systems.
- Optimized for 4" lane lines, the traversing guide block keeps lane line properly aligned while reeling.
- Proprietary lead screw technology saves time by preventing tangles and clumping.
- Lightweight, rugged all stainless steel construction frame and fastening hardware.
- 1" stainless steel, easy to grip captains' wheel at each end make reeling and transporting simple.
- Rugged 6" tall by 2" wide swivel casters with double lock, help guide easily over
separations in deck or rough outdoor terrain.
- Rigid and lightweight UV resistant plastic panels with soft rubber edge protect sensitive lane line components from tangles and damage.
- Innovative technology easily adapts to existing Paragon storage reels.