Delivers premium quality water for foodservice, vending and office coffee service (OCS) applications. Carbon block filter finely polishes water for high quality beverage and food applications.
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of water and beverages
- Reduces extra fine dirt and particles as small as 5 microns in size*
- Enhanced with KDF® media to inhibit scale buildup that can damage equipment; scale can also cause excessive machine downtime, higher maintenance costs and increased energy costs
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF Standard 42
- *Particulates reduction as tested by Everpure
- Scale reduction as tested by KDF Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- NOTE: No electrical connection required
- KDF® is the registered trademark of KDF Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Particulate reduction
- Scale control
|Item #||Capacity||Maximum Flow||Can Size||Quantity per Case||Micron Rating||Working Pressure||Max. Temp||Inlet Outlet Size||Dimensions||Certifications|
|EV961776||10,000 gallons||2.5 gpm (9.46 Lpm)||7||0||5.00||10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock||35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)||3/8"FPT/3/8"||H: 20.75" D: 3.25"||NSF 42|