Pentair Everpure CB20-302E Chloramines Reduction System
improves the taste and consistency of both beverages and ice by reducing chloramines, chlorine and other off-tastes and odors.
- Includes CC1E extended service cartridge which contains radial flow granular activated carbon (GAC)
- CC3E cartridge fine filters water by reducing sediment and dirt larger than 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Reduces asbestos fibers
- High pressure housing includes head with pressure relief valve, mounting bracket and bowl
- Integral inlet and outlet pressure gauge monitors operation
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Chloramines reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Particulate reduction
|Item #||Capacity||Maximum Flow||Quantity per Case||Micron Rating||Working Pressure||Max. Temp||Inlet Outlet Size||Shipping Weight||Dimensions|
|EV910032||20,000 gallons (75,700L)||5.0 gpm (19 Lpm)||1||0.50||20 - 100 psi (1.4 - 6.9 bar), non-shock||35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)||3/4" FNPT||46 lbs.||H: 27.75" W: 20.75" D: 9"|