The 7SI Cartridge is designed for slime reduction in ice applications and also reduces water-related ice machine problems caused by scale buildup from dirt and dissolved minerals. The 7SI does not include carbon and allows the chlorine to pass through which helps to reduce slime and bacteria growth inside the ice machine and ice bin. This solutions is ideal for foodservice operations where baking of breads and pastries is done on-site.
- Self-contained scale inhibitor feed keeps ice machines functioning at full capacity
- Allows chlorine or chloramines through to help fight slime
- Reduces maintenance and service costs by reducing scale and clogging of distribution lines, evaporator plate and pump
- Submicron filtration technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size by mechanical means*
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Particulate reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Scale reduction
- Slime reduction