Claris™ Cartridge XL
Adjustable, ion-selective filter allows you to tailor carbonate hardness levels to match your desired water recipe.
In addition to coffee/tea/espresso brewing, the Claris XL System is also an excellent scale prevention option for steam applications such as low volume, boilerless steam ovens.
DUOBLEND™ technology allows for the precise adjustment of carbonate hardness.
Features a unique 5-stage filtration process:
- Prefiltration removes coarse particles
- Carbonate hardness adjustment through an ion exchange process
- Fine filtration
- Highly efficient carbon block removes harmful contaminants and unpleasant tastes and odors
- Solid membrane filter removes particles down to 5 µm for the highest levels of equipment protection
Claris is a trademark of Aquis GmbH.
- Chlorine reduction
- Ion exchange
- Particulate reduction
- Scale control
- Water conditioning/softening
|Item #||Capacity||Maximum Flow||Quantity per Case||Micron Rating||Working Pressure||Max. Temp||Warranty (Months)||Dimensions||Certifications|
|EV433913||1,740 gallons (6,587 litres)||1 gpm (3.8 Lpm)||1||5.00||29 - 116 psi (2 - 8 bar)||39 - 86°F (4 - 30°C)||12||H: 18.70" W: 5.35"||NSF 42|