Pentair Pentek CC Series Granular Activated Carbon Cartridges are an excellent choice to reduce unwanted chlorine taste & odor, and certain VOCs from potable drinking water. Pentek CC Cartridges also reduce MTBE. They contain coconut shell-based activated carbon, which produces drinking water of exceptional taste and quality and provides better VOC reduction than standard GAC cartridges.*
The construction of the cartridges allows water to enter at one end and pass through the entire length of the carbon bed before exiting the other end of the cartridge, while an internal expansion pad minimizes channeling or bypass. Before the water exits the cartridge, a post-filter helps remove carbon fines and other suspended particles from the filtered water. The post-filter is permanently fastened to an innovative support basket ensuring that it is firmly secured, eliminating any potential for bypass.
Pentek CC Series Cartridges effectively provide good general purpose drinking water filtration.
Features and Benefits
- Effective bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction*
- Greater VOC reduction than standard GAC cartridges*
- Post-filter to reduce carbon fines
- Available in a variety of sizes and flow rates
- Micron rating - not rated
- The Pentek CC-10 and CC-20 are Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only.
Printed copies also available at the Partner Center