Explosion-Proof 1/2 HP Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump with Control Panel Package
- Constructed for use in Class 1, Division 1, Group D hazardous locations
- Designed to pump contaminated water, with a wide range of pollutants listed under the CSA listings
- Myers intrinsically safe control panel included
- Oil-filled motor for maximum heat dissipation and constant bearing lubrication
- Recessed impeller reduces radial bearing loads, increasing bearing life
- High-torque capacitor start, single-phase motor for assured starting under heavy load
- Seal leak probes warn of seal leak condition
- On-winding heat sensors protect motor from overheating and prevent costly motor damage
BODY CONSTRUCTION: Cast Iron
HORSEPOWER: 1/2 HP
MAXIMUM HEAD: 34'
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 95 GPM
FLOW at 10' LIFT: 10' Head is Lower Than Suggested Performance Range
SWITCH TYPE: Tethered Float Connected to Control Box
MINIMUM SUMP DIAMETER: Simplex: 24" Duplex: 36"
DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: SX50: 2" NPT SX50H: 1-1/2" NPT
MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: SX50: 2" SX50H: 3/4"
VOLTAGE: 230v AC, 1-phase
MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE: 266F (120C)
OPERATION: Tethered Switch Connected to Control Box