The Fairbanks Nijhuis single-stage horizontal split case pump offers long, reliable service with no maintenance. Designed for general liquid pumping and booster applications.
- 100 to 75,000 GPM (22 to 17,034 m3/hr) capacities 20 to 700 feet heads (6 to 213 m)
- Markets served: Power plants, steel mills, chemical plants, paper mills, refineries, cooling and heating systems and water booster service
- High efficiency, low maintenance and quiet operation
- Smooth operation, balanced loading and locked-in-place rotating assembly
- Horizontal mounted pumps in discharge sizes from 2" to 36" (50 - 914 mm)in diameter
- Vertically mounted pumps in discharges sizes from 2 " to 14" (50 - 355 mm) in diameter
- Can be used with multiple types of drives
- Constructed out of cast iron, bronze, stainless steel or other machinable materials.