Pentair Fairbanks Nijhuis 5720 Series Horizontal Angleflow Solids-Handling Pumps
Fairbanks Nijhuis horizontal angleflow solids-handling pumps have over I00 years of proven experience in the pumping of solids, slurries, sludge, pulp, trash, sewage and grit. These pumps are specifically designed to pass solids, trash and long, stringy materials.
- Capacities: 400 to 140,000 GPM (91 to 31,797 m3/hr)
- Heads: 5 to 310 feet (1.5 to 94 m)
- Discharge sizes from 8" to 54" (203 to 1,371 mm) in diameter Impellers are single-suction, mixed-flow design with large passageways
- Design reduces turbulence and radial and bending shaft forces
- Constructed of cast iron volutes, cast iron or bronze impellers and a carbon steel pump shaft