Pentair Fairbanks Nijhuis 5730WD Series Submersible Dry-Pit Angleflow Solids-Handling Pumps
Fairbanks Nijhuis submersible dry-pit angleflow solids-handling pumps have over 40 years of proven experience in the pumping of solids, slurries, sludge, pulp, trash, sewage and grit. These pumps are specifically designed to pass solids, trash and long, stringy materials.
- Capacities: 500 to 25,000 GPM (113 to 5,678 m3/hr)
- Heads: 5 to 110 feet (1.5 to 33 m)
- Discharge sizes from 10" to 24" (254 to 609 mm) in diameter.
- The unit runs continuously non-submerged Pumps and motors are UL Listed for operation in Class 1, Division 1, Group C and D hazardous locations, and feature explosion-proof construction
- Impellers are single-suction, mixed-flow design with large passageways
- Constructed of cast iron volutes, cast iron or bronze impellers and a carbon steel pump shaft
- Unique, self-cleaning rotating flow-control disc prevents solids from entering and accumulating in mechanical seal area and cooling water jacket
- 5 year prorated warranty