Fairbanks Nijhuis submersible dry-pit solids handling pumps have over 40 years of proven experience in the pumping of solids, slurries, sludge, pulp, trash, sewage and grit. These pumps are specifically designed to pass solids, trash and long, stringy materials.
- Capacities: 15 to 8,000 GPM (3 to 1,817 m3/hr)
- Heads: 5 to 290 feet (1.5 to 88 m)
- Discharge sizes from 2 to 10 (51 to 254 mm)in diameter
- Pumps, motors and pull-up systems are UL Listed for operation in Class I, Division 1, Group C and D hazardous locations, and feature explosion-proof construction Impellers are single-suction, mixed-flow design with large passageways
- Constructed out of cast iron volutes, cast iron or bronze impellers and stainless steel shaft
- Reliable, clog resistant, high performance
- 5 year prorated warranty