The Fairbanks Nijhuis two-stage horizontal split case pump offers long, reliable service with no maintenance. Designed for general liquid pumping and booster applications.
- 60 to 2,400 GPM (13 to 545 m3/hr) capacities
- 60 to 1000 feet (18 to 305 m) heads
- Markets served: Power plants, steel mills, chemical plants, paper mills, refineries, cooling and heating systems and water booster service
- Horizontal mounted pumps in discharge sizes from 2" to 6" (50 - 152 mm)in diameter
- High efficiency, low maintenance and quiet operation Smooth operation, balanced loading and locked-in-place rotating assembly
- Can be used with multiple types of drives Constructed out of cast iron, bronze, stainless steel or other machinable materials. Wear rings for both the casing and impeller are available to provide a renewable surface