Pentair Berkeley 10TMH Submersible Turbine Pumps
The 10TMH pump series provides more performance, more coverage, and better materials to deliver maximum performance and longevity under the toughest and most demanding operating conditions.
- Discharge – Ductile Iron (8”), for higher strength and better wear resistance.
- Sand Collar – 316 Stainless Steel, for better corrosion resistance.
- O-Ring Seal on the Bowls – Creates a better sealing surface, and spreads the load across the flange of the bowl.
- Bowls – Class 30 Cast Iron, heavy-walled construction incorporates precision hydraulic design for maximum efficiency and performance. Coated internal passageways on the 10TMH series increases overall pump efficiency and performance.
- Bowl Bearing Options – Rubber (standard), Bronze (optional), Vesconite® (optional)* Covers most application needs.
- Collets – 416 Stainless Steel, provides increased durability and better corrosion resistance.
- Investment Cast Impellers – 316 Stainless Steel High corrosion resistance, high strength, precision cast and machined for superior performance.
- Suction Bracket – Ductile Iron, With integrated, cast-in screen. Eliminates issues caused by collapsed or missing suction
- Motor Adapters – Ductile Iron, Separate adapters available to fit all 8” and 10” submersible motors, up to 250hp.
* Vesconite® is a registered trademark of Virginia Engineering Services (Pty) Limited.