Pentair Berkeley 7TMH Submersible Turbine Pumps
The 7TMH pump series features abrasion and corrosion resistant materials for maximum performance and longevity under the toughest operating conditions, and delivers industry-leading efficiencies and head per stage.
- Discharge Ductile iron ASTM 536-84: Threaded with large wrench flats and sized for the pumps flow range
- Upthrust nut/screw: Factory pre-set upthrust screw is retained by a stainless steel locknut, providing maximum upthrust protection.
- Discharge bearing - Vesconite: Low friction, no water swell, long life. Specific for water-immersed applications, clean or dirty
- Shaft - 416 stainless steel: Precision ground and polished for reduced running friction and increased service life
- Impeller - 304 stainless steel, investment cast: Smooth and efficient performance, long life
- Bowls - Class 30 cast iron: Heavy-walled construction incorporates precision hydraulic design for maximum efficiency and performance. Coated internal passageways on the 7TMH series increases overall pump efficiency and performance.
- Isolator bearings - neoprene: Unique design channels abrasives away from the stainless steel shaft bearing journal.
- Lead guard - 302 stainless steel: Protects the motor leads across the full length of the pump (not shown)
- Suction bracket - Ductile iron: ASTM 536-84 Available with either 6 or 8 intake adapters. Designed to effectively divert debris away from the spline engagement area, maximizing durability.
- Suction screen 304 stainless steel: Form fitted, provides corrosion resistance, and prevents particulates larger than .19 (4.8 mm) from entering the pump (not shown).
- Motor coupling - 416 stainless steel: Fully machined for positive fit; highly corrosion resistant
|Item #||Shaft Motor Coupling||BOWLS||Impeller Suction Screen Upthrust Screw and Nut||LEAD GUARD||Ductile Iron||SAND BOOT||ISOLATOR BEARINGS||DISCHARGE BEARING|
|50368||416 Stainless Steel||Class 30 Cast Iron||304 Stainless Steel||302 Stainless Steel||Motor Bracket, Discharge||Buna-N (Nitrile Rubber)||Neoprene||Vesconite®|
- 7tmh-series-subturbines-owners-manual.pdf (2890771)
- 7tmh-series-subturbines-sell-sheet.pdf (332892)
- 7tmh-series-brochure.pdf (442648)
- 7tmh-series-parts-list-230-6in.pdf (120054)
- 7tmh-series-parts-list-230-8in.pdf (117234)
- 7tmh-series-parts-list-350-6in.pdf (119292)
- 7tmh-series-parts-list-350-8in.pdf (116892)
- 7tmh-series-parts-list-500-6in.pdf (119878)
- 7tmh-series-parts-list-500-8in.pdf (117328)
- 7tmh-series-parts-list-750-6in.pdf (117925)
- 7tmh-series-parts-list-750-8in.pdf (117759)
- 7tmh-series-performance-curves-230.pdf (158283)
- 7tmh-series-performance-curves-350.pdf (137413)
- 7tmh-series-performance-curves-500.pdf (163165)
- 7tmh-series-performance-curves-750.pdf (150799)
Vesconite is a registered trademark of Virginia Engineering Services (Pty) Limited. Berkeley and Pentair are registered trademarks of Pentair plc