Pentair Berkeley B-Series SAE Mount Centrifugal Pumps
The new standard in full-performance reliability... Berkeley S.A.E. End Suction Pumps are suitable for any application requiring the convenience of an internal combustion engine as a power source. State-of-the-art design delivers 20,000 hours of bearing life, one of the industry's longest life cycles.
- Twenty-eight pump models, with flows to 6500 GPM, Pressures to 500 feet (215 psig).
- Cast Iron or Silicon Bronze Impellers are available in either packed or mechanical seal configurations. Replaceable stainless steel shaft sleeve is standard, providing maximum corrosion resistance while minimizing shaft wear.
- Volute case - Back pull-out design allows easy removal and repair without disturbing piping connections, and completely exposes the impeller for flushing or service.
- Heavy-Duty Power Frame is designed for durability delivering in excess of 20,000 hours of bearing life. Includes large shaft and grease-for-life sealed bearings to handle the toughest conditions with less maintenance and more reliability.
- F00636 (1729609)
- b6xt-sell-sheet.pdf (59231)
- b-series-centrifugals-dimensions.pdf (1880076)
- shaft-replacement-kit-for-sae-frame-mount-instructions.pdf (78419)
- b4eyqbm-parts-list.pdf (158285)
- b6xt-series-centrifugal-1.jpg (67131)
- b6xt-series-centrifugal-2.jpg (76584)
- b6xt-series-centrifugal-3.jpg (74465)
- selecting-sae-housing-coupling-information.pdf (257865)