Pentair Berkeley LT2 Horizontal Multi-Stage Jet / Centrifugal Series
LT2 Series Multi-Stage jet pumps are the highest performing pumps available in the category. The LT2 Series Convertible Jets utilize the Berkeley built-in regulator, offering easier priming and better range of performance from a complete line of Shallow Well, 4" Double Pipe, 2", and 3" Single Pipe Jet Packages. Pump may also be operated as a self-priming centrifugal (to 25 ft) to provide a wide range of high pressure applications.
- Automatic Pressure Regulator - Faster-acting and quieter design eliminates "hunting" for correct drive pressure. New improved stem and guide are precisely molded to assure efficient, trouble-free performance on all deep wells.
- Quality Construction - Close-grained cast iron pump body is a rugged, one-piece unit. Specially treated to resist corrosion. Drain port provided for easy winterization.
- Precision Machined Diffusers - for faster priming
- Mechanical Shaft Seal - Precision lapped and highly polished carbon-ceramic, stainless steel construction. Internal design guarantees continuous water lubrication for maximum protection
- Polycarbonate Impellers - Precision molded for perfect balance, and ultra-smooth for highest performance and efficiency
- Motor Windings - Superior insulation materials protect against excessive moisture and contaminants to ensure prolonged motor life
- Dustproof Cover - All electrical components are protected from dirt, dust and insects by a dustproof canopy. Ventilating air cannot contaminate vital switching components. This eliminates the most common cause of motor failure
- Balanced Rotor - Rotor is die cast under high pressures for uniform performance and greater efficiency, dynamically balanced
- Heavy-Duty Ball Bearings - Shielded, permanently lubricated bearings are extensively tested to ensure extended life and smooth quiet operation
- Pump and Motor Shaft - One piece threaded shaft for positive impeller drive and alignment. Shaft is stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance
|Item #||BODY||PUMP and MOTOR SHAFT||IMPELLER||DIFFUSER||PRESSURE SWITCH PRESETS||SUCTION PORTS||Suction Port Size||DRIVE PORT SIZE||Discharge Port Size|
|17867||One-Piece Rugged Cast Iron||416 Stainless Steel||Polycarbonate||Corrosion-Resistant Cast Iron||30-50 PSI||Drive-Over-Suction||1-1/4" NPT||1" NPT||1" NPT|