Pentair Berkeley BK Series 4" Submersible Pump
The BK Series 4" Submersible Pumps in 5,7, 10 and 20GPM models offer dependable performance and value. BK Series pumps will handle dry run conditions.
The proven "Floating Impeller" staging system is designed with a corrosive resistant stainless steel wear surface that greatly reduces problems with abrasives and sand lock-up.
- Proven Floating Impeller Staging System - Incorporates 1st-in-class performance, sand handling and thrust management staging system with the industry exclusive dry-run design element. Reinforced engineered composites and stainless steel, offering high resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- Discharge - Tested-tough, fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic, with proven internal check valve. Large wrench flats and rope hole.
- Shell - 300-grade stainless steel pump shell offers high corrosion resistance.
- Shaft - Hexagonal 3/8, 300-grade stainless steel pump shaft; offers generous impeller drive surfaces.
- Shaft Bearing - Exclusive self-lubricating Nylatron bearing resists wear surface from sand.
- Motor Bracket - Tested-tough, fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic; incorporates an integral suction screen.
- Cable Guard - Corrosion resistant rigid PVC with 300-grade stainless steel fasteners.
Shell: Stainless Steel
DISCHARGE: Fiberglass-Reinforced thermoplastic