Pentair Berkeley 6TMH Subturbine Series
The 6TMH pump series features abrasion and corrosion resistant materials for maximum performance and longevity under the toughest operating conditions, and delivers industry-leading efficiencies and head per stage.
- Factory pre-set upthrust screw is retained by a stainless steel lockout, providing maximum upthrust protection
- Threaded discharge with large wrench flats and sized for the pump’s flow range
- Low friction discharge bearing, no water swell, long life. Specific for water-immersed applications, clean or dirty
- Precision ground and polished shaft for reduced running friction and increased service life
- Smooth and efficient impeller provides performance and long life
- Heavy-walled bowls incorporate precision hydraulic design for maximum efficiency and performance.
- Lead guard protects the motor leads across the full length of the pump
- Uniquely designed isolator bearings channel abrasives away from the stainless steel shaft bearing journal
- Suction bracket machined for both 4” and 6” motor registers. Designed to effectively divert debris away from the spline engagement area, maximizing durability
- Form fitted suction screen provides corrosion resistance, and prevents particulates larger than .19” (4.8 mm) from entering the pump
- Fully machined motor coupling for positive fit; highly corrosion resistant
- Sand boot protects coupling and motor splines from abrasive wear