Pentair Pentek Intellidrive™ Variable Frequency Drive
Homeowners with water pressure problems experience weak showers, unclean dishes, dry lawns and more. The Pentek Intellidrive™ Water Pressure Control Center is an "Intelligent Variable Frequency Drive" that directs changes in submersible pump motor speed, responding to fluctuations in household demand. It maintains constant water pressure, regardless of how many people or appliances are using water at the same time.
The Pentek Intellidrive is available with Link2O™ technology that provides you with instant access to your drive and notifications to alert you of any faults. Find out more at www.mylink2o.com!
We publish updates for the internal software on a regular basis.
- Fully Programmable Drive – Easily programmable for a variety of applications and specific settings.
- 34 Adjustable Programming Parameters – Provides ultimate flexibility to fine-tune system operation.
- EMI/RFI Filters – Eliminate potential interference.
- Removable/Replaceable Terminal Blocks – For easy wiring of motor and power supply.
- Best In Class Lightning Protection.
ENCLOSURE DIMENSIONS: Width: 9.25" / Height: 17.5" / Depth: 6.0"
CARTON DIMENSIONS: 10.4" width, 22.3" height, 9.4" depth
WEIGHT: 22 pounds
AMBIENT TEMPERATURE RANGE: -20°C (-4°F) to 50°C (122°F)
AMBIENT HUMIDITY RANGE: 95% non-condensing
1-year limited warranty