TrimLine 4" Submersible Composite Materials, 1/2 thru 1-1/2 HP, 2- and 3-Wire, 5 & 7 GPM, 1-1/4" Discharge, JP Series
Narrow, 3-3/4" diameter to fit inside 4" well casings
SignaSeal staging system incorporates a harder-than-sand ceramic wear surface and a floating impeller design - which together literally pulverize sand and small debris. This proven feature reduces lock-ups, dry-runs, and abrasive wear.
- Floating Stage Design is engineered to transmit forces away from the motor bearing and through the pump housing. This reduces premature wear and misalignment.
- Fully-Enclosed Shaft Bearing creates a pressure zone that prevents sand & water from entering. Eliminates wear and misalignment.
- Wear Ring forms a seal between impeller hub and suction cap for low friction and no unwanted recirculation of water.
- Corrosion resistant 300 grade stainless steel discharge for durability in aggressive water.
- Large octagon wrench area for ease of installation.
HORSEPOWER: Available in 1/2 thru 1-1/2 HP
PERFORMANCE SERIES: 5 GPM & 7 GPM Series Available
NUMBER OF STAGES: 13 - 38 (model dependent)
VOLTAGE: 115v (1/2 HP only) or 230v AC, 60 Hz
NUMBER OF WIRES: 2-wire & 3-wire units available
SHELL: Heavy-walled corrosion resistant 300 grade stainless steel
DIAMETER: 3-3/4" max O.D.
LENGTH: 25-1/2" to 47" (model dependent)
WEIGHT: 27 - 48 lbs (model dependent)
DISCHARGE: 1-1/4" NPT Corrosion-resistant 300 grade stainless steel
DISCHARGE BEARING: Nylatron®
SUCTION CAPS: Polycarbonate with Stainless Steel insert
THRUST PADS: Proprietary Spec
SHAFT END COUPLING: Stainless steel press fit to pump shaft
INTAKE: Stainless Steel
INTAKE SCREEN: Stainless Steel
CABLE GUARD: Stainless Steel
CHECK VALVE: Acetal
: . . . . Nylatron® is a registered trademark of Quadrant Engineering Plastic Products