Designed for expresso and combination applications, this compact system combines true corrosion and scale protection in one solution.
Product Features & Benefits
- Up to 50% water savings over conventional RO systems
- Permits tailored blending of incoming water to produce the ideal mineral content for better-tasting espresso and coffee
- Improves equipment life and performance by removing 95%+ of all dissolved solids that cause corrosion and scale buildup
- Heating surfaces maintain peak heat transfer efficiency, reducing cycle times and energy consumption
- Protects against taste- and odor-causing contaminants while removing dirt, particulates and dissolved minerals
- Less frequent deliming of equipment means reduced maintenance and service costs
- Compact design allows for wall mount, countertop or undercounter installation
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- Adaptable for ice applications via prefilter inlet
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
* Proprietary Fibredyne™ II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life
**See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information
Claris is a trademark of Aquis GmbH.
Become Part of our Network
Do you want to be a Pentair Partner? Click below to learn more about our Partner Network.