- GRO Encapsulated Element
GRO Encapsulated Element
Pentair's GRO encapsulated reverse osmosis element integrates a 100% dry membrane to help maximize its lifespan and provide enhanced performance to the end user. The GRO boasts a 50% recovery rate while maintaining a retrofit-able design for easy integration.
Available in 36, 50, and 75 GPD models, the GRO will revolutionize the way your business uses reverse osmosis!
Features and Benefits
- Double the recovery over standard reverse osmosis elements
- Rejection performance comparable to standard reverse osmosis elements
- High rejection stability at high input TDS
- TLC Thin Layer Composite membrane
- 100% dry membrane maximizing shelf life
- Available with and without permeate check valve
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI (6.90 bar)
- Maximum Temperature: 120°F (49°C)
- pH: 4-11
- Free Chlorine: 0.1 ppm
Printed copies also available at the Partner Center