- Pentair Hypro Dicamba & 2, 4-D
LABEL APPROVED NOZZLES
dicamba & 2, 4-D formulations
The Hypro Ultra Lo-Drift spray nozzle has been approved for use for several Dicamba and 2,4-D formulations. Select the chemical name below for specific nozzle sizes and pressures approved on the label, as well as a quick select chart for easy selection.
ULD Nozzle Advantages
- Ideal for drift reduction and efficacy when using Dicamba & 2, 4-D based chemicals
- Precise droplet control to minimize fine drift-able droplets, without sacrificing coverage
- Wide spray angle (120) enables boom to be lowered to further decrease drift and deliver superior spray uniformity
- A 60 degree thick pattern provides a large area of impact improving spray coverage
- Convenient FastCap version includes nozzle, cap and gasket all in one
- Small, compact design is less prone to breakage than competitive nozzles
Ultra Lo-Drift Video
Hypro Express End Cap with Flush Valve
The Hypro Express End Cap with Flush Valve provides 3 key benefits to your sprayer: improved sprayer cleanout, reduced shut-off lag time, and reduced chemical waste.
Express Boom Assembly
Express Boom Assembly is the most hygienic boom solution. It utilizes stainless steel piping and Express End Caps to eliminate contamination and allow for thorough clean-out.
Express End Cap
Utilize the Express End Cap to maintain boom hygiene while spraying by eliminating dead ends. Also use the removable plug for a through boom clean-out.
Always follow and read label directions.
Engenia is a registered trademark of BASF Corporation.
Enlist Duo and Colex-D are registered trademarks of Dow AgroSciences LLC.
Fexapan is a registered trademark of du Pont de Nemours and Company.
XtendiMax and VaporGrip are registered trademarks of Monsanto Technology LLC.
Enlist One is a trademark of Dow AgroSciences LLC.