The Cleanload Max is a large capacity eduction system with a low ergonomic working height for safe and fast batch mixing and loading of liquid and dry chemicals.
- Large capacity eduction system with a low ergonomic working height for safe and fast batch mixing and loading of liquid and dry chemicals.
- Modular design allows flexibility in building an eduction system using multiple Cleanload Max, standard Cleanloads and auxiliary components for bulk transfer.
- 40 or 60 gallon, full draining, cone-bottomed tank for a 20:1 ratio with 800 or 1200 gallon sprayers.
- Translucent tank with molded in graduations allows user to easily see fluid levels.
- Market leading eduction rates allow operator to spend less time loading and more time spraying.
- 2” or 3” bypass educator plumbing system allows for direct filling of sprayer tank when not educting chemicals.
- CycloRinse and ProClean bottle rinse prevent cross-contamination of chemicals.
- Extends the life of transfer pumps by educting abrasive and corrosive chemicals downstream of the pump.