HMAC, CLP and CVP Systems
Establishing a bio-secure swimming facility begins at the pool design stage. Low-pressure UV systems are a proven solution to harmful waterborne pathogen problems and irritating chloramines. Pentair BioShield Commercial systems provide instant protection against Cryptosporidium, Giardia and remove chloramines.
- Selection of cost-effective Schedule 80 solvent welded PVC plastic vessels stand up to corrosive Chlorine environments.
- Standard sizes available up to 2,335 GPM and NSF 50 Certified.
- HMAC Systems are NSF certified as water conditioning device, First in the industry.
- Compact footprint models require less operating space. Vertical and Horizontal models available.
- High quality American made low-pressure, high output UV lamps offer up to 12,000 hours of continous operation.
- Water-tight design protects all electrical hardware from water damage.
- Enhanced, state-of-art electronic ballast, sized precisely to the lamp's power requirement, ensures optimal UV-C output and mazimum lamp life.