CG53-10 Filter Cartridge
Drop-in Replacement Cartridge for Foodservice Applications. Improves the taste of beverages such as fountain drinks and coffee. Helps equipment stay running at peak efficiency which minimizes downtime and keeps maintenance costs down.
- Submicron carbon block reduces extra fine particles and dirt from drinking water by mechanical means*
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Effectively reduces unwanted tastes, odor and chlorine
- High porosity design prevents the cartridge from plugging before its adsorption capacity is exhausted
- Drop-in design fits most 10" bowls
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Cyst reduction
- Particulate reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Off-taste & odor reduction
|Item #||Capacity||Maximum Flow||Quantity per Case||Working Pressure||Max. Temp||Operating Weight||Shipping Weight||Dimensions|
|EV910853||10,000 gallons (37,850 L)||2.0 gpm (7.6 Lpm)||12||30 - 125 psi (2.1 - 8.6 bar), non-shock||40 - 100°F (4.4 - 38°C)||2.16 lbs.||1.15 lbs.||H: 9.75" D: 2.87"|