Drop-in Replacement Cartridge for Foodservice Applications. Improves the taste of beverages such as fountain drinks and coffee. Helps equipment stay running at peak efficiency which minimizes downtime and keeps maintenance costs down.
- Phosphate reduces water-related equipment problems caused by scale buildup from dirt and dissolved minerals
- Submicron carbon block reduces extra fine particles and dirt from drinking water by mechanical means*
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Effectively reduces unwanted tastes, odor and chlorine
- High porosity design prevents the cartridge from plugging before its adsorption capacity is exhausted
- Drop-in design fits most 20" bowls
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Cyst reduction
- Particulate reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Off-taste & odor reduction
- Scale control