Delivers premium quality water for fountain and combination applications. Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation.
- Proprietary Micro-Pure II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.2** micron in size by mechanical means*
- Reduces asbestos fibers
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- NOTE: No electrical connection required
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Validated by ISO 17025 accredited lab for 99.999% reduction of Pseudonomas diminuta following the ASTM F838-05 protocol for the validation of 0.2 μm sterilizing grade filters.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Particulate reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Asbestos reduction