The QC7I DIO Dual Inlet Dual Outlet Manifold offers customers the flexibility to configure a solution to their specific needs. It is ideal for operations that have at least two water-using applications where each requires a distinct water recipe.
- Provides an easy means of customizing the filtration to the customer's specific water quality requirements
- Retains NSF certification for Standard 42 and/or Standard 53 in many configurations
- Offers a complete quick-change system
- Can easily be reconfigured if water usage requirements increase or, for example, a municipality changes from chlorine to chloramines for disinfection (the chlorine-reducing filters can be converted to the Everpure 7CLM cartridge for chloramines reduction)
- Can be configured as a twin system with a plug in the third head allowing for future expansion should water requirements increase
- The manifold's first outlet is from three (3) filter cartridges in parallel, the second outlet is from two (2) cartridges in parallel
- Easy to install and maintain