Fairbanks Nijhuis supplies split case fire pumps that meet NFPA, EN, VAS and APSAD standards in full, as well as being UL listed, FM and VdS approved. Fire pump sets are driven by a diesel engine. Every pump is subjected to a thorough inspection and a series of tests to ensure that it meets the required specifications before leaving the factory.
- Complete compact unit tailored to the customer's required standards and specifications
- Configuration for NFPA20 / FM / UL up to 7,000 US gpm (1,590 m3/hr)
- Good suction characteristics, also with higher speeds
- Practically no limitations on flow
- Less wear and tear influences
- Easy maintenance without interfering on piping / driver
- Select Models Available in alternate materials with FM approval