System 2 Modular Media Filters - Plm Series
SYSTEM:2™ Modular Media Filter—PLM Series
Superior Filtration to Sand Filters for All Kinds of Pools
Sta-Rite's modular media filtration is the perfect match for both the inground and aboveground pools. Advances in media technology and balanced flow design provide dirt-loading capabilities up to 15 times greater than sand filters of equivalent size. The result is virtually maintenance-free operation for today's pool owner. The small diameter footprint makes the System:2 filter a perfect fit for new and retrofit installations. Contemporary style and matte black finish look attractive in any pool setting.
- Quality construction with durable, two-piece tank housing
- Thermoplastic to ensure a long-lasting tank life
- Innovative balanced flow design for virtually maintenance-free operation for pools of all sizes
- Complete media coverage combined with shallow pleats means greater dirt holding capabilities, resulting in longer filter cycles and less cleaning
- Perfect for aboveground pools, inground pools and inground hot tubs
Note: No backwash valve required.
Note: Operating limits—Maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104° F (40° C).