Stainless Steel Meters
Reduce your SKUs with Pentair’s Stainless Steel Meters. Manufactured with truly lead-free stainless steel materials, SS meters are designed to meet today’s water treatment needs.
Features and Benefits
- Truly lead-free 316 grade stainless steel material eliminates the risk of lead leaching into the water
- Widely used in commercial and industrial applications
- Single and multi-tank system compatibility
- Mechanical meters record water usage even during power outages
- Optional 1”, 1-1/2” and 2” stainless steel union for ease of installation and maintenance (purchased separately)
- No tools needed to install sensor
- All-in-one electronic and mechanical flow sensing
- Simplified service and reduced inventory
- Hot-water rated to 150°F
- TESTED and CERTIFIED by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Section 8 Material Safety Only.
- TESTED and CERTIFIED by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for Lead Free Compliance.
Printed copies also available at the Partner Center