Fleck Valve 2750
Ideal for residential or commercial filter and softener applications.
Features and Benefits
- Lead-free brass valve body for superior strength and durability
- Continuous service flow rate of 26 GPM with a backwash of 25 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 30" and filter up to 21" in diameter
- Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Rugged-built electromechanical timer designed with heavy duty 3/8"
- plastic gears
Accessories and Options
- Filter or softener control valves
- No hard water bypass piston
- Brine cam auxiliary switch
- Electromechanical timer auxiliary switch
- Hot water
- Electromechanical 7- or 12-day time clock, meter delayed, or meter immediate regeneration
- Manual lever operations
- NXT- Network controller uses on-board communication capabilities to link multiple valves (via off-the-shelf CAT3, CAT5, or better cables) for system types 4,5,6,7,9,and 14.
- SXT- Large LCD display and user-selectable time clock or metered function; usable for filtration and softener systems.
- XT- Offers a two-line, 16 character LCD backlit display for easy entering of master and user programing as well as view of diagnostics.
- Electromechanical Timer- Simple to adjust and easy to service with quick access to all internal components.
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Section 8 Material Safety Only.
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for Lead Free Compliance.
- 2750-service-manual-upflow-archive-rev-1-19943.pdf (660998)
- 1000-remote-meter-manual-15369-rev-c2.pdf (2601449)
- 42327-s.pdf (5294048)
- 42327-digital.pdf (3818214)
- 40737_2750ControlValve_SpecSheet_MR14.indd (913722)
- 40737-rev-e-jl14.pdf (900080)
- 40737-fc-2750controlvalve-specsheet-rev-b-fe13.pdf (275399)
- 15512-s-manual-de-servicio-2750-co-flujo-espa-ol-spanish.pdf (8116314)
- 40957-pentair-warranty-rev-e-de16.pdf (286507)
- 4002608-pro-channel-limited-warranty-faqs.pdf (284875)
Printed copies also available at the Partner Center