The 5800 Series of Pentair Fleck* valves provide a common solution for a wide variety of filtration and softening applications. Developed on the same platform as the 5800, the 5810 and 5812 valves offer flexibility with a familiar appearance, while reducing carrying costs.
Features and Benefits
- Fiber-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Continuous service flow rate of 43 GPM with a backwash of 33 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 24" and filters up to 24" in diameter
- Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Optical sensor for precision cycle positioning
- Soft water refill for a cleaner brine tank
- Designed with double backwash for reduced hardness leakage
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
Accessories and Options
- Filter or softener control valves
- Downflow co-current or upflow counter-current regeneration
- Plumbing connections in 3/4" to 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, and sweat
- Fiber-reinforced polymer high-flow bypass valve
- Variable reserve for increased efficiency
- Programmable regeneration types for increased flexibility
- Three color bezel options of black, silver, and blue
- XTR2- Premium touch screen LCD display with two programmable relay outputs for both normally opened and normally closed contacts
- SXT- Large LCD display with one programmable relay output for both normally open and normally closed contacts
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for Water Softener Performance.
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for Lead Free Compliance.