Fleck Valve 9100
Residential/Light Commercial Twin Tank Valve with precision control and immediate regeneration.
Features and Benefits
- Fiber-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Continuous service flow rate of 20.1 GPM with a backwash of 8.5 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 16"
- Fully adjustable 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Rugged-built electromechanical timer designed with heavy duty 3/8" wide plastic gears
- Salt and water savings by using 100% capacity of the tank in service before switching to the second tank
- Regenerates immediately when needed for continuous soft water
- Regenerates with soft water keeping system clean for optimum operating efficiency and minimum maintenance
Accessories and Options
- Brine cam auxiliary switch
- Electromechanical timer auxiliary switch
- Plumbing connections in 3/4" to 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, and sweat
- Fiber-reinforced polymer or stainless steel bypass valve
- SXT-Large LCD display and user-selectable time clock or metered function; usable for filtration and softener systems
- XT- Offers a two-line, 16 character LCD backlit display for easy entering of master and user programing as well as view of diagnostics
- Electromechanical Timer-Simple to adjust and easy to service with quick access to all internal components
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for Water Softener Performance.
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for Lead Free Compliance.
- 40944-s.pdf (3472699)
- 40944-digital.pdf (2774024)
- 40826-fleck-9100-brochure-rev-a-nv15.pdf (591172)
- 40821_9100Valve_SpecSheet_MR14.indd (893207)
- 40821-fleck-9100twin-tank-valve-rev-c-au15.pdf (306698)
- 40821-fc-9100valve-specsheet-rev-b-fe13.pdf (262944)
- 1-40826-fleck-9100-brochure-rev-a-nv15.pdf (591172)
- 4002608-pro-channel-limited-warranty-faqs.pdf (284875)
- 40957-pentair-warranty-rev-e-de16.pdf (286507)
Printed copies also available at the Partner Center