UDS & DBC series cartridges are enhanced with KDF media to inhibit scale buildup in the filter that can decrease product life. These cartridges are constructed of high performance granular activated coconut shell carbon and a 5-micron spun bonded polypropylene post sediment element for increased dirt holding capacity. They are effective for chlorine taste and odor reduction in high capacity situations and where lime and scale buildup problems occur.
EPA EST. NO. 082989-CHN-00
- Bodies are constructed with high grade polypropylene or polystyrene
- Spin and sonic welding assembly assures a uniform hermetic seal, which improves overall reliability
- Cartridge volumes are some of the highest in the industry
- Designed to fit almost all standard housings (UDS-10EX1) and Big Blue housings (DBC-10EX2)
- Great for reverse osmosis, distillation, bottle-less coolers, and other water dispensing appliances