RFC Series cartridges are constructed with a 70-micron porous polyethylene outer shell and durable polypropylene end caps. The 2-3/4" OD cartridges have a polypropylene core and the 4-1/2" OD cartridges incorporate a spun polypropylene core. Sandwiched between the outer shell and the core is a bed of granular activated carbon (GAC).
RFC Series cartridges are an ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications. They also make excellent polishing filters or pre-filters in applications requiring fine filtration and high capacity.
Features and Benefits
- Provides effective chlorine taste & odor reduction
- BB cartridges are ideal for point-of-entry (POE) and other high flow rate applications
- Unique design reduces carbon fines in filtered water
- Available in a wide variety of sizes
- The RFC-BB and RFC20-BB are Tested and Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI 42 for material requirements only.
Printed copies also available at the Partner Center