Fleck 5810 Control Valve
The 5800 Series of Pentair Fleck Control Valves provides a common solution for a wide variety of filtration and softening applications. Developed on the same platform, the Fleck 5800, 5810 and 5812 valves offer flexibility, with a familiar appearance, while reducing carrying costs.
This product is manufactured in the United States of foreign and domestic parts.
Features and Benefits:
- Fiber-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Continuous service flow rate of 36 GPM with a backwash of 28 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks and filters up to 21" in diameter
- Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Optical sensor for precision cycle positioning
- Soft water refill for a cleaner brine tank
- Designed with double backwash for reduced hardness leakage
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
Accessories and Options:
- Filter or softener control valves
- Downflow co-current or upflow counter-current regeneration
- Plumbing connections in 3/4" to 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, and sweat
- Fiber-reinforced polymer high-flow bypass valve
- Variable reserve for increased efficiency
- Programmable regeneration types for increased flexibility
- Three color bezel options of black, silver, and blue
HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
Use the app’s locator tool to find and connect with your local water treatment professional. Save time and money by allowing them to review softener system information remotely and troubleshoot problems over the phone or prepare for a service call.