The 5800 Series of Pentair Fleck Control Valves provides a common solution for a wide variety of filtration and softening applications. Developed on the same platform, the Fleck 5800, 5810 and 5812 valves offer flexibility, with a familiar appearance, while reducing carrying costs.
This product is manufactured in the United States of foreign and domestic parts.
Features and Benefits:
- Fiber-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Continuous service flow rate of 36 GPM with a backwash of 28 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks and filters up to 21" in diameter
- Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Optical sensor for precision cycle positioning
- Soft water refill for a cleaner brine tank
- Designed with double backwash for reduced hardness leakage
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
Accessories and Options:
- Filter or softener control valves
- Downflow co-current or upflow counter-current regeneration
- Plumbing connections in 3/4" to 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, and sweat
- Fiber-reinforced polymer high-flow bypass valve
- Variable reserve for increased efficiency
- Programmable regeneration types for increased flexibility
- Three color bezel options of black, silver, and blue
HELP WHEN You NEED IT
When it comes to your water, don’t take chances. Explore treatment options, and work with a professional to help you make the best decision for your specific water needs.