The 5800 Series of Pentair Fleck Control Valves provide a common solution for a wide variety of filtration and softening applications. Developed on the same platform, the 5800, 5810 and 5812 valves offer flexibility, with a familiar appearance, while reducing carrying costs.
This product is manufactured in the United States of foreign and domestic parts.
Features and Benefits:
- Fiber-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Continuous service flow rate of 43 GPM with a backwash of 33 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks and filters up to 24" in diameter
- Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Optical sensor for precision cycle positioning
- Soft water refill for a cleaner brine tank
- Designed with double backwash for reduced hardness leakage
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
Accessories and Options:
- Filter or softener control valves
- Downflow co-current or upflow counter-current regeneration
- Plumbing connections in 3/4", 1", 1-1/4",or 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, Sweat, and CPVC
- Fiber-reinforced polymer high-flow bypass valve
- Variable reserve for increased efficiency
- Programmable regeneration types for increased flexibility
- Three color bezel options of black, silver, and blue
Introducing the new Pentair Home Connected Softener. The WiFi enabled XTRI controller allows homeowners to take charge of the water in their home with information at their fingertips. Connecting to a water professional provides further confidence that the system is operating at its best.
HELP WHEN You NEED IT
When it comes to your water, don’t take chances. Explore treatment options, and work with a professional to help you make the best decision for your specific water needs.